The City of Omaha Parking Division offers College World Series event parking in centrally located garages and lots. Rates (per car) are either $5 or $10 per day, as posted. Payment for garages and lots is due upon entry to the parking facility via cash or credit card (Visa, Discover, MasterCard).
Look for event signs with the blue “P”s and the Park Omaha logo at the following locations:
- 12th and Capitol Garage (formerly Park Eight)
- 17th and Chicago Garage (formerly Park Six)
- 15th and Chicago Lot (formerly Interstate One)
- 16th and Chicago Lot (formerly Interstate Two)
- 17th and Chicago Lot (formerly Interstate Three)
- 10th and Jackson Garage (formerly Park Four)
Follow @ParkOmaha on Twitter for updates on availability in these garages/lots.
If you want to park at a meter, you can download the FREE Park Omaha app (via Apple or Android phones) as a more convenient way to pay for metered parking.
The fine print details:
Here are a few other details you should know:
- City of Omaha will staff garages and lots between the hours of 11 a.m. – 8 p.m. (You are still able to leave the garage/lot after 8 p.m.)
- See event signs for parking rates.
- In-and-outs (multiple trips) are not allowed (or will require additional parking fees).
- Cars must be moved by 3 a.m.
- Daily parking rates of $1 per hour (at 10th and Jackson St. garage) will apply during the College World Series.